So as of this fall, the building everyone called “East Campus Library,” or “ECL,” was renamed to “Rose Library”. There was a bunch of campus political shit between some president and the student council, but tl;dr everyone hated the rename and just kept calling it ECL.
I don’t see why Rose Library is so bad, though.
- katastrophicsailboat reblogged this from jmu-mfa
- katastrophicsailboat likes this
- jmu-mfa reblogged this from globalcooldown
- tiggyloo likes this
- spicy-noodle likes this
- valkyrieofvalhalla likes this
- excusemefishbone likes this
- emberfangh reblogged this from thisaintasceneitsagoddamnblogman
- thisaintasceneitsagoddamnblogman reblogged this from porthazoh
- missambiebambie likes this
- angelsfromneon likes this
- porthazoh reblogged this from globalcooldown
- porthazoh likes this
- globalcooldown posted this